Scrub, clean, validate and verify your existing email address
Email Change of Address (ECOA) benefit stays up with the latest by distinguishing terrible messages and refreshing them with great ones.
Email List Cleaning and Hygiene/Data Scrubbing Service safeguard that your information is precise, reliable and accurately arranged. At the end of the day, information scouring (ie email list cleaning or email purging) prepares your information to go to work for you.
Key Highlights of Email List Hygiene Process
- Removal of invalid TLDs or top level domain extensions as determined by IANA database
- Removal of non-deliverable domains and email addresses (DNS validation, parked and invalid)
- TLDs and syntax error emails) based per RFC standards
- Duplicate address removal
- Foreign address separation or removal, sourced from known TLD extensions, proprietary views as provided by domain registrars and Regional Internet Registries
- Removal of departmentalized emails (info@ etc.)
- Self learning recipient address pattern algorithm for hard to find HAMY (Hotmail, AOL, MSN, Yahoo) and other top provider traps
- Litigious address removal – removal of companies and people who purposely seed or have been known to historically sue
- Removal of addresses containing threat strings (bad words, known trap phrases, names, etc.)
- Delivery Sequence File – With our DSF service, we’ll verify addresses for each mailing list item with the United States Postal Service and make changes as required.